Enesco Turquoise Princess Horse
$ 62.95 $ 59.99
This product is unavailable
Tales say Native Americans noticed gray rocks with clear blue lines and interpreted them as elements of sky and water. From then on, turquoise was cherished for beauty and a source of healing energy and good fortune for those who possessed it.
- 7 in H
- Also Available in Pre-pack(s): 4061961
- “Turquoise Princess” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Lorna Matsuda
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a pony with turquoise feathers and fringe and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 7-inch height (17.78 cm)